I'm a sucker for romantic comedies and romantic dramas. Some of my favorite movies and television shows contain at least a little bit of it. I'm not a "normal" girl, or so I've been told. I don't fall for the lies.
You just have to know the difference between real and pretend. You should have learned this in Kindergarten, but if not you're in for a huge wake up call when it comes to grownup relationships, especially romantic relationships. It's quite alright to enjoy a romantic movie, just don't forget that life doesn't play out that way.
10 Lies Romantic Movies Have Told Us About Love with my favorite: "Playing games is the way to go!"
10 Romance Movies and the Lies They Taught You with the all time lie: "... you will surely change him into a prince!"
and one more for good measure
Lies Hollywood Told Us: Love and Romance Edition including: "You will fall in love with a hooker with a heart of gold."
He is not going to save you. You are not going to change him. If you play games he's not sticking around for that crap. Ditsy is not cute. Seriously? Yes, seriously.
Sunday, February 21, 2016
Real vs. Pretend: Grownup Edition
Categorically Speaking
Helpful Hints,
Public Service Announcement,
TV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment