Tuesday, July 28, 2009

She chose E.D.

I watched the last 15 minutes of The Bachelorette last night. I haven't watched this show in years but happened upon it while flipping channels. I joined in right where the girl had just given whats-his-face the boot. Dude, she's totally not into you. Then it's time for Ed.

You may remember Ed from earlier in the season. He was having some trouble, ahem, rising to the occasion. He said it was just from all the stress of the show, cameras, pressure, etc. There were lots of E.D. jokes. Viagra. Cialis. You get the picture. How do I know this?!!!!!! Seriously I should know be able to tell you this much if I don't watch the show! You want to know how I know this? Let's see.... Fox News, CNN, MSNBC. I could go on. How is this news? I don't get it.

Ed proposes. She accepts. Blah Blah. Smooches.

I think I killed a few brain cells.

No comments: