You must be thinking, "Oh dear, she has mold growing in her fridge again."
Not so.
I recently moved (yay!) and have had a ton of random stuff in my car for a couple weeks. Today I gave a few items away to a coworker. This cleared up some space in my car. It was looking so good and I was feeling so accomplished that I decided to continue de-cluttering. I found lots of old diet coke cans and water bottles. Lots of paper, mostly those free advertisements they put in your mailbox. Nothing of real significance. Then, I find a BK bag. Oh no! Those leftover onion rings have been in my car (in the heat!!!) for weeks! I opened the bag to take a peek. I know, right, what normal person will do this? But it was like a train wreck - I had to look! They looked exactly like the day I ordered them. Seriously. No mold or even a rotten odor. Ack!
Leftover food is NOT supposed to look like this! It's gotta be the preservatives. No wonder fast food will kill you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh mercy. This post may prevent me from ever eating BK onion rings ever again. Let's hope so, at least.
Those are some strong preservatives... you'd think instead of killing you that it would be like a fountain of youth! Not so. Too bad.
Gosh, I wish they were the fountain of youth!
Post a Comment