I went to JITB today for lunch. I'd made my order and pulled forward. I'm waiting on my order at the pick-up window. The next person pulls up at the order box. I can tell this because the lady working the drive thru is saying "... ok, but my Jumbo Jack's don't come with sourdough buns today. We are out of those. It will come with the regular bun." I don't think he heard her the first time. She repeats. Now, (you really need this vital bit of information) at JITB drive-thrus you absolutely cannot get out of line. Once you turn that corner and someone pulls in behind you, you are at the point of no return! This guy in a GMC-type double cab truck hops the curb and thunders past my car yelling out the window, "No buns! How can you not have buns?".
I got to thinking: No. They have buns. They just don't have sourdough buns. He really should have made that distinction in his rant. Although, I think it would have sounded lame with "sourdough" added in there. I dunno, just seems that way to me.
The great bun debacle in reverse. (I found this with Google. Yay, Google!)
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment