I'm driving home and I take HWY 75 to avoid construction on HWY 70 and I'm coming up on some signs that clearly say "Dead End". I'm thinking, there is no way HWY 75 dead ends, I don't ever remember it dead ending, so these signs must be for the side street and were just spun around during the hurricane. I keep driving. I notice the grass on the side of the road is growing onto the road as if not too many people travel this way. Yeah.... so I start to see those black and yellow "don't keep driving or you'll end up in the grass" dead end markers. Those "Dead End" signs were correct after all. HWY 75 does dead end!!!! Drat. I turn around in the cul-de-sac and go back and take the Bayou Sorrel bridge road.
2. There are cows on the levee.
Don't let them moo-cows scare you when you turn the corner.

No comments:
Post a Comment