Monday, April 20, 2009
I got my first perv!
This weekend I received my first email from a Craigslist perv. (That would be short for pervert.) I had posted an ad for Juniors clothing and linked it to my Flickr page. I've clearly posted pictures of all the available items. And you know what he wanted?! Underwear! Jeff wants some underwear. I didn't reply, of course, because then my anonymity would be blown. I'm tempted to create a generic email account so that I can reply to him from there. I'd like to say: "Hey there Jeff! It just so happens that I have some underware for sale. They're a size 22W in the granny-panty cut. I can take no less than $100 per pair." I would love to see the response. However I'm NOT going to do this, but I reeeeeeeaaaaallllllly want to!
Categorically Speaking
Are you kidding me?,
Craigslist crazy,
People scare me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment