Sunday, February 1, 2009

New running shoes.

Yesterday I purchased some much needed new running shoes. Actually, they're cross trainers. My fiance' tried to explain the difference. He did a great job, and I see the difference, but to me tennis shoes are tennis shoes. (Now don't go confusing a real pair of tennis shoes with something called "fashion atheletics". These are NOT running shoes. You might break your ankle if you run in them.) I desperately needed new running shoes b/c I've been running in my worn down New Balances for months and it's starting to hurt. Seriously. Last week I pulled several muscles in both legs. I am going to love my new New Balances!!!! I will be trying them out on Tuesday and I am so excited about this. I'm hoping it gives me an extra spring in my step and a less painful run will be nice as well.

All I need now is low humidity and things will be perfect!!!

No comments: