Sunday, November 4, 2007

Potty Talk

Hello, wecome to the OTTY. As you can see there is no P on it. Let's keep it that way.

Lets face it. No one likes a wet butt. Yet time and time again it is a near miss. Or a complete miss. Or perhaps a very heavy mist. Ladies you know what I mean.

I gag every time I go into the ladies restroom. It's not for a lack of cleaning. Our sanitation department guys brave the restroom no less than twice a day. Nonetheless, it is completely disgusting 5 minutes after the restroom floor dries. It's like an invasion. And all that hard work is shot to hell.

1. clogged w/ shit

2. congealed piss on seat

3. lysol is jacked

4. hmm.... looking like a possibility

5. i can see myself in the mirror through the huge crack in the door

I settle on 4. Enter hesitantly incase i missed something earlier. Lock door. Check for TP. Check for lysol. Flush. (I like a fresh bowl.) Wipe seat. Lysol seat. Wipe seat again until lysol is dry. Sit. I no longer have to pee. Think of cascading waterfalls. Ahh relief.

The door opens and whoever it is runs.... to 5. 5!!!! Every other one is open and you pick 5! Ok. Must be their favorite stall. They proceed to drop a load. There is no repeated flushing. No lysol spraying. (And I know some damn lysol is in there b/c it was there when I looked a minute ago.) So I spray some for them. I cannot button up my pants fast enough. I exit immediately w/ out washing my hands b/c I'm about to puke. Ahh... fresh air.

Apply germ-X liberally to hands, arms, entire body.

No comments: